Working with Red Hunt Travel to help promote your brand, service or destination is an easy and effective way to engage with the online travel community.
Why Work with or Advertise on Red Hunt Travel?
As a former journalist who also spent 9 years marketing travel services in the Adventure Travel industry, Red Hunt understands the need for you to reach the right people, with the right message. We only work with advertisers and partners who fit well with out travel interests.
This is a niche travel site that attracts adventurous people who are passionate about wildlife, nature and exploring the great outdoors. We’re also extremely passionate about great beer.
Partnership and Promotional Opportunities
We are open to a variety of campaign ideas and concepts, including:
- Working with Tourism Boards and Destination Marketing Organizations (DMOs) to promote your attractions
- Participating in Press Trips and Custom Tours that primarily focus on outdoor, adventure, nature and wildlife destinations
- Contest promotions on Red Hunt Travel and via social media networks
- Partnering with organizations interested in creating marketing campaigns that align with our interests
We encourage you to contact us with your proposals on how we may work together.
Until recently, Red Hunt Travel has not accepted any advertising requests. To advertise on Red Hunt Travel, you must have a relevant travel-related product or service of interest to our readership.
Advertising options are varied, including:
- Sponsored posts for content that is useful, and relevant to, our readership
- Text link advertising in blog posts
- Link advertisements in the sidebar or website footer
- Banner advertisements within targeted blog posts
- Homepage or site-wide banner advertising
For more information on rates and advertising options contact us or review the Media Kit below.
You can read more about our target audience and readership by downloading the Media Kit below. This takeaway file provides more detailed information about how Red Hunt Travel can help you achieve your marketing goals and includes starting rates for any advertising inquiries.
When you’re ready to chat about advertising or partnering with this travel blog, contact us through our online form or send an email to the address provided in the Media Kit.